How Mobile Apps Created by React Native Can Help Reduce Development Costs?
I want you to do something for me. Go to the Google Play Store and look at how many apps you can see. I am pretty sure that browsing through different categories would provide you with so many different apps.
What does this mean? Well, it just means that establishing mobile app company in Malaysia or any other country is a lucrative business and entrepreneurs can rake in a lot of money when they spend some of their capital in this industry.
Now, mobile app development is not cheap. This is especially true if you want a native application that can run only on one operating system environment.
The problem with native apps is that yes, they might have better performance, but your reach significantly narrows because it can only run on one platform.
This is where cross-platform apps come in. These apps run on any operating system which means that you can cater to a lot more customers than just solely relying on a native app.
How React Native is Changing App Development
Those of you who are not familiar with the app development process would need to learn the different stages.
First, it starts with the app idea. Think about aesthetics and the core features of the app. Next, the designers will fully realize that and create a wireframe that will act as the blueprint for the developers to follow.
The developers would then have to be proficient enough with the use of a programming language and an accompanying development framework. The development framework houses all of the tools that the developer would need in order to create an application.
Development frameworks, back then, were fairly limited as they only allow you to create native applications. However, React Native has joined the fray and is now promising to make app development a little bit easier for developers.
You see, React Native has a lot of features and provides a lot of benefits to the developer. Some of the benefits include:
- Easier Maintenance- React Native Uses only one codebase which makes app debugging so much faster and easier.
- Reusable Code- This development framework allows you to create cross-platform applications by using one codebase. This codebase would then be wrapped in a native container so that it can work on all operating systems.
- Reduced Costs- Since there is no need to develop native applications for every operating system, app development costs are significantly reduced.
- Easier Team Management- One codebase means that developers would have an easier time in the development of the application.
Reasons to Use React Native
- Using this development framework allows you to focus on what truly matters to the end user: the user interface (design) and the user experience (functionality).
- It allows for easier integration of features since you are able to create cross-platform apps using React Native.
- You can create mobile applications that also work whether it is connected to the internet or not thanks to its integrated mobile API.
- Because it can be run on many different hardware configurations, React Native apps are essentially more cost-effective than other app development frameworks out there.